Tel: 01609 779927
The Wellness Centre is based in the heart of Northallerton behind ‘All Saints’ Church’ just off the High Street and offers complementary healthcare to the Northallerton community and surrounding areas of North Yorkshire.
If you have any questions about the treatments we provide, we would be happy to discuss these with you, please call us on tel: 01609 779927. We accept self-referrals as well as referrals from local GP’s.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Following the recent government’s announcement of a third lockdown, most of our therapies have had to be put on hold until further notice. Please check back with us as a few of our team are able to see urgent cases, we shall be updating the information here shortly…
No Walk-ins please
To book your appointment, please call tel: 01609 779927
Coronavirus – Important Notice If you, or anyone in your household are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we politely ask that you DO NOT attend your appointment:
- High temperature
- New continuous cough
- Loss of smell or taste
How we are keeping you safe at The Wellness Centre
We have put the following measures in place:
- All our therapists have the right levels of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to provide care safely
- We have put in place additional deep cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitiser stations available on all floors
- Notices throughout the building to encourage safe social distancing
- Everyone requested to wear a face mask/covering when entering the building
- Contactless payments encouraged where possible
What you can do for us:
- Use hand sanitiser that is available immediately as you enter the building
- Come wearing a face covering/mask
- Arrive at your appointment on time (not early or late)
- Follow all advice displayed
- Leave accessory items (bags and coats) in the car, or travel with as little as possible
- Please do not bring friends or family for your appointment unless a chaperone, parent or carer is required
- Try to pay by contactless card or by bank transfer as we are encouraging cashless payments
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING
Wellness Centre opening hours
Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday: By appointment only
We appreciate that these times may not be possible for some people, so our therapists also hold late clinic sessions and evening and weekend appointments are also available, please call us or contact our therapists directly.
Wellness Centre News
New therapist joining the team: Nicola Birkin
Nicola Birkin works as a Specialist Practitioner in Eating Disorders in the NHS and has been working in this role since 2010, and overall has worked in this area for seventeen years.
Nicola is an experienced therapist experienced in a range of Eating Disorders and disordered eating issues, and will be available for supportive sessions from January 2020 onwards.
From time to time, our therapists introduce special offers for a limited period. Please click here for current promotional offers.
Opportunities for Practitioners
We are currently able to offer the opportunity for therapists to join our team. The Wellness Centre provides light and spacious treatment rooms that are equipped to the highest standards. If you are fully qualified, insured and registered in your field and would like to join our team please see the Prospective Practitioners page or click here for further details.
…Working in Harmony – with our patients, with our practitioners…
Tel: 01609 779927
Acupuncture ♦ Alexander Technique ♦ Allergy Testing ♦ Aromatherapy/Body Massage ♦ Bowen Technique ♦ Counselling ♦ Counselling Psychology ♦ Craniosacral Therapy ♦ Eating Disorder Support ♦ EFT ♦ Health Kinesiology ♦ Homeopathy ♦ Indian Head Massage ♦ Lava Shell massage ♦ Osteopathy ♦ Physiotherapy ♦ Shiatsu ♦ Smoking Cessation ♦ Tsuboki Face Massage ♦ Tui Na Massage ♦ Yoga