Tel: 01609 779927
Dru Pre-Natal Yoga
Dru Pre-Natal Yoga is a comprehensive programme designed to empower women to safely utilise yogic techniques to face the challenges of pregnancy, labour and birth. A course of six to nine sessions is recommended. Each lesson is delivered on a one-to-one basis and lasts 60 minutes.
- Practical skills to manage pregnancy
- Provide self-help tools to ease back pain and other pregnancy related aches and pains
- Balance the emotional swings of pregnancy
- Tone the body, relax the mind and prepare a woman to trust the miracle of birth.
Kim Kinsella is a Dru Yoga Graduate and is certified to teach Dru Pre-natal Yoga http://www.druyoga.com/
Yoga for the Special Child
Yoga for the Special Child is a unique programme of Yoga practices including postures, breathing and mindfulness, which support babies and young children living with special needs.
- Improving motor control skills
- Developing physical strength, muscle tone and balance
- Promoting flexibility and correcting postural misalignment
- Increasing self-awareness and concentration
Conditions which have benefitted from Special Yoga include
- Respiratory ailments
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
Kim Kinsella attained the certificate in teaching Yoga for the Special Child http://www.specialyoga.org.uk/
Yoga Coaching 1:1 / Pre-natal Yoga: Course of 6 lessons £260, each lesson lasts 60 minutes course must be booked and completed within 2 months and are non-transferable
Rehabilitation yoga lesson (60 mins): £48
For further information please visit http://www.kimkinsellatherapies.com or call 07746 799536
Yoga is not intended as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. If you are unsure, or have any concerns, please consult your GP first