Tel: 01609 779927
Physiotherapy uses a range of treatment techniques to restore movement and function to the body and can be used as a rehabilitative measure as well as a means of improving movement and easing pain.
What can physiotherapy treat?
Some of the conditions physiotherapy can be effective in treating include:
- Acute and chronic spinal pain (back and neck)
- Acute and chronic peripheral joint dysfunction (arms and legs)
- Sports injuries
- Soft tissue injuries i.e. muscle, ligament and tendon
- Arthritis – specific treatments can relieve pain
- Repetitive strain injury – tennis and golfers elbow, tendonitis, bursitis
- Post-operative care and rehabilitation (i.e. joint replacements and fractures)
- Personal injury assessment and treatment
If you are seeking treatment, we recommend that you see a Chartered (MCSP) and/or State Registered Physiotherapist (SRP). This will ensure that you receive the highest standard of care. At The Wellness Centre, our physiotherapists are all chartered and state registered. They are highly trained to diagnose problems in the joints and soft tissues of the body and will carry out a comprehensive assessment and treatment plan for your particular condition.
For further information please visit: