Tel: 01609 779927
Have you ever wondered:
- Why we sometimes can’t stop ourselves doing things?
- Why we sometimes feel that we just cannot do something we would really like to?
- Why we so often limit ourselves from getting on with life?
- Why we sometimes give up on something without even trying properly to do it?
- Why we sometimes fear something when there’s no real reason to do so?
- Why some situations ‘trigger’ uncomfortable feelings, even though we have no idea why?
- Why therapy doesn’t always work as we want it to?
BWRT® does not involve hypnosis – it is a unique and new concept based on proven scientific concepts.
BWRT® stands for BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®, a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI. It’s a totally confidential method that does not require you to reveal your private information or personal secrets to your therapist and it is carried out in a completely conscious state. It does not use hypnosis or any concepts that might be considered mystical or unscientific – it’s completely logical, practical and down-to-earth, and for it to succeed only needs you to know what you want to change in your life. Only Certified Practitioners have been trained to deliver BWRT® and all have to adhere to a strict ethical code. Find out more at www.bwrt.org
Perhaps most importantly, BWRT® is a fast therapy, and, depending on the presenting issue, can often be resolved in only a few sessions. It is also a very private therapy – your therapist will only require a minimal amount of information from you and, unlike some other forms of therapy, you will not have to extensively relive unsettling past experiences. The client does not have to tell the therapist what they are thinking or share any intimate personal details. It can help with the following issues and more:
- Commitment Anxiety
- Phobias, Fears and Anxiety
- Success Inhibition
- Fear of Failure
- Binge Eating and Drinking
- All Types of Performance Anxiety
- Self-worth and Self-confidence Issues
- Fear of Authority
- Relationship Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
You can find out much more about how BWRT® works at www.bwrtyorkshire.co.uk
Treatment Schedule and Fees
BWRT® (BrainWorking Recursive Therapy) is available at The Wellness Centre every Thursday.
Cost per session: £65.00.